Printed single or double sided on 130gsm gloss.
Other stock options available, please call 01772 629229 to discuss.
HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER
1. Choose your product from the selection below
2. Make a payment
3. Send your artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org with your generated order number (JPEG, PDF, TIFF or EPS format or call us if you require us to do the artwork/design - additional prices apply)
4. We will check your artwork and inform you of any issues. We will then email you a proof for you to sign off.
5. Once you have signed off the proof, SIT BACK, RELAX and we will do the rest.
ARTWORK GUIDELINES - PLEASE FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES CAREFULLY
1. Please ensure you design your artwork at the correct size 210 x 297 mm (213 x 300mm with bleed inc)
2. Please include a 3mm bleed to your artwork. The 3mm bleed area is a safe area that will be cut off, it is to ensure you do not have any white lines on the edge of your flyers
3. Please ensure there is no text or images closer than 5mm from the crop marks.
4. Please send high res artwork, a good way to check your artwork is to save it as a PDF and zoom in at 100% on the artwork (this will show you how the flyer will look once printed.)
If you have any other print requirements, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01772 629229 or email email@example.com We print anything from business cards to outdoor signage, including marketing material, stationery, and point of sale materials. Our team at Sprintprint have over 20 years experience in all areas of print and are dedicated to providing the best quality service at the best prices, delivering on time, every time.
Artwork Check: Our artwork check is to ensure you have sent your file in the correct format and to make sure all text will be legible and fit the page. Please be aware that we can only print to the standard of your artwork. If images are low res they have to be printed in low res. We recommend that all artwork is sent in high res. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.